• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
"I'm not actually a very big eater".

- Ian Smith.
Pretty sure I've told this story before but he must've changed since Uni Oval 2012/13, when he accosted a young boy selling hot dogs and purchased 3, none of which made it up to the commentary box.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pretty sure I've told this story before but he must've changed since Uni Oval 2012/13, when he accosted a young boy selling hot dogs and purchased 3, none of which made it up to the commentary box.
I remember this story and it still made me chuckle.

Flem274*

123/5
pitch doesn't look very green now, and it sounds like australia could have batted a bit better than they have.

when do we think mchesson will learn to stop requesting these pitches?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Seeing Bracewell leaking runs at 6 rpo is just infuriating. Absolutely incensed that Henry was left out. You don't ignore a player in red hot form just because the incumbent "isn't terrible".

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Seeing Bracewell leaking runs at 6 rpo is just infuriating. Absolutely incensed that Henry was left out. You don't ignore a player in red hot form just because the incumbent "isn't terrible".
Bracewell's bowled alright - he should have had Smith. But I would also much rather have had Henry - Aussie were under a lot of pressure after the opening Southee/Boult spell and having Henry on then would have just kept it up.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah Bracewell's looked to trouble Smith in that channel outside off, and to his credit succeeded a few times, however he's still not accurate enough to make up for his lack of pace and bounce. He has a very low margin for error.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TPC looking crazy compact in defence now. Find that more intimidating when you're fielding than if a bloke blazes a few. Side on shots in that last over showed he's playing it right under his nose.