• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Ninth boundary in the last four overs or so. This could run away from NZ quick.

Feel for Bracewell though, figures not telling the story

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just seemed a bit weird to call for the ton to shut up the haters when he hadn't gotten past a stage where the haters would use against him yet.
No its not. I'm hoping he'll get a ton. Why is that weird and what does that have to do with whether he's on 0 or 99*?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not watching atm, how difficult was that chance? did he get two hands to it?
pretty difficult chance. it flew, and in between second and third slip.

Definitely catchable but one of those ones that you have to see it really early.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Southee needs to learn from where Bracewell's bowling to Smith. Is definitely getting too straight too often.

... that was an interesting shot. Right line that time by Southee.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
How's Boult bowled overall? From the cricinfo commentary, his last over was ****e.
Rhythm's been pretty good, recovered some of the pace he seemed to have lost earlier. Very little swing. Kept Khawaja quiet for a while and built up some pressure, but released it in that one over.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"I'm not actually a very big eater".

- Ian Smith.
We have a bloke at our club who's a massive unit. He claims to be on a diet where he eats one big meal a week and has little else. This has earned him the nickname "The Boa Constrictor" because he looks like he has swallowed an entire calf.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That looked plumb to me

... but on re-viewing it, yeah probably high, umpire's call at best.

Last edited: