• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Exasperated Ranting

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can you stop logging in at the end of the day and post **** stirring rubbish?

Your hashtag shouldn't have an 's' at the end ftr

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm going to side with HB on this one, he did use a hashtag, just makes it easier to get behind his argument.

Daemon

:laugh:

Daemon always on HB's case for logging at the end of the day
It's really annoying. He quotes tons of posts that are like 10 pages back and reignites **** debates all the time. There should be a rule against that sort of thing.

Flem274*

123/5
i don't get why people don't like watching warner bat and hope he's secretly crap.

i mean on dayboo he scored a not out ton on a green top against a decent attack in a game where iirc the only other batsman to make a score was ross the boss who made roughly half warners runs.

he's a beast. bit vulnerable to swing but what ****ing opener isn't?

vcs

Yeah, Warner's an ass in terms of his personality but his batting is nothing to complain about. He's basically a more technically solid Sehwag against pace, and much better against the short ball. Sehwag was more destructive against spin.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
i don't get why people don't like watching warner bat and hope he's secretly crap.

i mean on dayboo he scored a not out ton on a green top against a decent attack in a game where iirc the only other batsman to make a score was ross the boss who made roughly half warners runs.

he's a beast. bit vulnerable to swing but what ****ing opener isn't?
I don't like watching warner bat because he's a **** and I don't like watching him bat

he's ****ing good though

TNT

Banned
I love Warner, I think he is a breath of fresh air in cricket and we need more people like him. Look at all the crap going down in the Pakistan camp over Amir, Warner would have just taken him out the back punched his lights out and told him if he ever ****s on the team then there is more come

Gob

International Coach
I love Warner, I think he is a breath of fresh air in cricket and we need more people like him. Look at all the crap going down in the Pakistan camp over Amir, Warner would have just taken him out the back punched his lights out and told him if he ever ****s on the team then there is more come
Yeah worked out for Root