• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Special Request of any members living in the West Indies

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've been trying to find flags (3' x 5', with 2 grommets) for Windwards Cricket and Leewards Cricket. (The first for myself, the second for my son who's also a big cricket fan.) However, there appear to be no online stores that sell these flags. Can anyone living in the Windies tell me if these flags are available locally? If so, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could purchase them and send them to me in the U.S. Of course I'd pay for the flags, the shipping, and something for your effort. If anyone thinks this is possible, please reply here, then I can message you with my email address.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You can get zazzle to custom make you car flags with whatever you like on them. 3' x 5' probably falls outside the size range for 'car flags' though.

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thanks for the options! I'll definitely look into the Custom route if no authorized flags are available.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Because they are not manufactured and sold, or for some other reason?
WICB is fairly horrible at merchandising, I also can't find any record of these being manufactured or sold to the consumer market.

I'd go PrinceEWS route.

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
Fully agreed on merchandising. When I wanted a Sammy jersey I had to have it custom made in England. I'd have rather paid more and Sammy gotten his fair share from the sale. But then the WICB is so idiotic, I'm not surprised. And they're so corrupt if they licensed player names, etc., the players would probably get little or nothing from it.

Anyway, thanks for the insights!