• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Zimbabwe in Bangladesh T20s 2016

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Just glad to see Zimbabwe are ready to fight. and snatch the odd win whenever they can. I can remember when a certain Kevin Curran was coaching and they just folded time and time again

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
As soon as their best batsman (Mushfiq) and best bowler (Fizzy) are gone, the tables have turned.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Finally Zimbabwe showing some fight. Atapattu and Ntini not a bad addition to the coaching staff
I know Masrafe is considered a national hero and legend in BD, but has the management/think tank put serious thought into his future? Is he going to be captain in Champions Trophy 2017 or World Cup 2019? And more importantly, is his bowling hurting and benefiting the team?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I know Masrafe is considered a national hero and legend in BD, but has the management/think tank put serious thought into his future? Is he going to be captain in Champions Trophy 2017 or World Cup 2019? And more importantly, is his bowling hurting and benefiting the team?
Think he's going to retire after Champion's Trophy 2017. Personally think he should have retired after world cup 2015. Not an easy decision for the management or himself because the team has been playing well under him. His role as a bowler is now more of holding job and filling up the quota. He's been working hard on batting with the coach as well.

Last edited: