• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand - T20/ODI series - Jan 2016

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
@ weldone and Cribb - is the cash out function at Bet365 dependably available in-play for top runscorer these days?

Corey Anderson at $11 is obviously wrong seeing he's confirmed to be batting at 4 tonight with Taylor at 5. I wouldn't want to put too much on it though unless I can be guaranteed a cash out when they see the batting order after the toss and make him $5 or so

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
and his seemingly awkward, nervous but good-natured disposition.
I became more endeared to Matt Henry when he reacted in a similar way to Luke Ronchi swearing at him in the last BCs match. He strikes me as a pretty nerdy guy who by some odd fluke happens to be awesome at cricket, so naturally I support him.

smash84

The Tiger King
I was hoping pak would bowl first and i can go and sleep after seeing how amir bowls after 5.5 years. Not to be.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do Pakistan still play random 40 year old journeymen in T20s these days?