• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Box Draft II

Howe_zat

Audio File
A game for 5 players, this is a draft in which you have the option to pick a player you are given or spurn him for the delights of the Mystery Box.

I will post a random undrafted player from the list, and an unnamed alternative who is also a random undrafted player from the list. The game is to decide if going for the mystery box is a good gamble or not. Whichever player you don't pick is passed to the next person as an option. If you don't pick within 24 hours, the next person has your options and you can try again at the end of the round.

The list of 60 players is drawn from the original CW50, minus Bradman and including 11 further players who narrowly missed out or have the player roles to make up the numbers.

The drafting order will be randomised for each round as double picks are more helpful that usual here.

~

honestbharani
weldone
harsh.ag
Pothas
WW
Athlai

Last edited:

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
I'd like to play

Can I choose the player in the washer and dryer if I don't want the mystery box?

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Round 1 order

1. WW
2. weldone
3. harsh.ag
4. honestbharani
5. pothas
6. Athlai

Choice for WW:

Wilfred Rhodes
or Mystery Box Bowler?

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Wilfred Rhodes has featured in basically every CricketWeb Podcast XI so far. Surely that counts for something?