• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #11 - Don't Sue Us

cnerd123

likes this
For some reason Howe thought it would be a good idea to have a podcast where I was allowed to talk even more about pitches and Mohammed Amir.

Enjoy.

indiaholic

International Captain
*****, kinda disingenuous on your part to suggest that Amir was under so much pressure that he would have been dropped from the team if he hadn't agreed to spot fix..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This was a fine summary of most of the sensible arguments from all the worst threads on CW over the past two weeks.

cnerd123

likes this
*****, kinda disingenuous on your part to suggest that Amir was under so much pressure that he would have been dropped from the team if he hadn't agreed to spot fix..
I wanna type a response to this, but in the spirit of clickbait I'm going to tell you to wait to the next podcast for my response :ph34r:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get a special guest like Sledger, Jedi or someone like that for a future podcast and just argue very loudly for an hour.

Turning something like the Gayle thread into audible piss-slinging would be fantastic.

smash84

The Tiger King
aussie a good shout i reckon.

Someone really classy would be CWB304. That man would have been a king's scribe if born in the middle ages. It's a pity he doesn't post that often anymore

*****, good job overall. You're getting better every episode. Our very own bowl at boycs i suppose.