• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1009*

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

harsh.ag

124 fours and 59 sixes. He was on 921 in 294 balls.

Wonder what the nervous 900s were like :happy:

Gnske

And I struggle to 2 off 36 thanks to a blind umpire not seeing the leg-byes.

Bloke must have been knackered.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would never score a run on a green pitch facing Marshall, Holding, Lillee and Ambrose without a helmet. Overrated subcontinent FTB.

harsh.ag

Final stats

Runs - 1009*
Balls - 323
Mins - 395
S/R - 312.38
Sixes - 59
Fours - 129

This is gonna stand for a while

Burner

International Regular
At the end of play on day one of the two-day match, Dhanawade freely admitted he was targeting a world-first score of 1000.

“Why not? I am confident that I can do it,” Pranav said, according to DNA India.

“I will definitely try to score 1,000 runs as I am just 350 away. If I can score 600 runs in two sessions, I am confident of scoring 350 in one session.”

Kid is a boss.