• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1009*

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love that fat kid with the glasses. Reminds me of my own days when I only made the school team because I was in the senior-most class and all five boys in that class got picked by default. I was shoehorned in as keeper and Akash Chopra-esque opening batsman as I had no real talents otherwise. :laugh:

TheJediBrah

This story is looking more weird and ridiculous every day. chubby 10 year olds bowling to a 15 year old on a dirt ground with 30m boundaries, and they just kept bowling? Like how does this situation even happen?

Daemon

Welcome to India

That article paints Pranav and his coach as such ****wits. Looking beyond that though you can't disagree with the facts presented about the quality of the opposition and the dimensions of the ground at the very least.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Every 15 year old is a ****wit, the coach on the other hand has absolutely no excuse.

I absolutely love the other team, what a great bunch.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
So basically this achievement is along the lines of playing backyard cricket with your little brother and his mates and plundering thousands of runs because they've never played before.