• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

longranger

U19 Cricketer
Time to get started. Bhuvi gets the nod over Ishant / Axar / Rishi, probably because Dhoni wants one paceman who can keep it tight. Not a bad idea considering its Sran's debut and Umesh is more often than not wayward.

What's a good score at Perth? 270?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
So we've got the best fielding side in the world vs the #BestFieldingSideInTheWorld according to Tubby. Ah Channel 9, I have not missed thee.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I honestly hope this kills any concept of wearing green home uniforms.

ajdude

International Coach
can't I just like watch this essendon presser on fox sports news or online or something. if I miss Joely P's first of many international wickets...

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How long til we put height restrictions on keepers so we don't have to watch the midget Wade struggle

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
amazing that the essendon news was not the worst part of my day. Kevin ****ing Pietersen is on C9 now too. god damn it

Burgey

Time to get started. Bhuvi gets the nod over Ishant / Axar / Rishi, probably because Dhoni wants one paceman who can keep it tight. Not a bad idea considering its Sran's debut and Umesh is more often than not wayward.

What's a good score at Perth? 270?

#intent

_Ed_

amazing that the essendon news was not the worst part of my day. Kevin ****ing Pietersen is on C9 now too. god damn it
Indeed. Not even mute can save me - the camera just zoomed in on him gesturing insightfully in the comm box.

Burgey

When Richie Benaud listed his tenets of commentary which Channel Nine commentators since have judiciously ignored, he left out "Don't lauigh and giggle between yourselves to make it sound as though you're pissed with your mates at a backyard BBQ".

Slats and KP currently showing why this approach to commentary blows. Blows very, very hard.

Burgey

Currently got a gun bat but **** bloke commentating on the batting style of another gun bat but **** bloke.

#synergy

Last edited:

Spikey

jono's had enough good news today if kohli tons up here i don't know what i'll do with myself

Burgey

Following on from the New Year's Jane McGrath Test, we have The Mitch ****ing Marsh Charity ODI Series. Chief donors to the foundation are the Australian selectors. Spud.

Burgey

How's that a great forward defensive position when his front foot is still in the air when the ball hits the bat?

FMD I hope my son isn't listening to these blokes talk about how there's no risk in working a ball from 8 inches outside off through squarish midwicket. It's a class shot if you can play it but to say there's no risk to it is ridiculous.