• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

longranger

U19 Cricketer
Did Dhoni just say that Jadeja and Ashwin will be competing for the spinning all-rounder slot? That's nuts. Both are good enough to play as bowlers alone, leave aside the fact that they can bat. Jadeja may look hit and miss, but he's made 10 ODI 50s along the way. And looks like it will be between Manish Pandey and Gurkeerat for #5 as Dhoni will take #6.

The team I'd play:
1. Rohit
2. Dhawan
3. Kohli
4. Rahane
5. Gurkeerat
6. Dhoni *+
7. Jadeja
8. Ashwin
9. Shami
10. Umesh
11. Ishant (doubt Barinder will get a debut)

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Did Dhoni just say that Jadeja and Ashwin will be competing for the spinning all-rounder slot? That's nuts. Both are good enough to play as bowlers alone, leave aside the fact that they can bat. Jadeja may look hit and miss, but he's made 10 ODI 50s along the way. And looks like it will be between Manish Pandey and Gurkeerat for #5 as Dhoni will take #6.

The team I'd play:
1. Rohit
2. Dhawan
3. Kohli
4. Rahane
5. Gurkeerat
6. Dhoni *+
7. Jadeja
8. Ashwin
9. Shami
10. Umesh
11. Ishant (doubt Barinder will get a debut)
Think Dhoni meant between Jadeja and Axar. Ashwin always starts.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There should be no competition between the two because Ashwin is comfortably the better option

longranger

U19 Cricketer
Think Dhoni meant between Jadeja and Axar. Ashwin always starts.
Ok, that makes more sense. I'd still play Jadeja over Axar. Axar only beats an out of form Jadeja. Jadeja otherwise is a far superior batsman, bowler and fielder. Maybe his Gujarati is better too

91Jmay

International Coach
Jadeja is a really good ODI player to be fair. Still think he is an absolute shower in Tests but not as an LO player. So valuable.

Daemon

Excellent stream. I see Sharma's played one of his classic forgot how to bat innings again.

Daemon

O'Conner's bowling some serious pies.

Commentator's phone has just gone off :laugh:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Australia are deep into the season and we are just going there. Will be difficult to beat them in ODIs. Might win 1/2 t20s. I expect ODIs to be 4-1 or 5-0.

Daemon

Great catch from Inglis. Danny Morrison lite commentating now.

Last edited:

Daemon

Sran looks pretty decent though it's obviously hard to tell how he's bowling because of the quality of the batsmen. Definitely rushing them with his short stuff though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
From what I saw of Sran on youtube a few days back, he looks to have a nice simple action and could generate mid 130s pace.