• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given you are the master) of such posting, I am not gonna question that.

And most teams top 8 will be very strong if they get to put 9 people there.
people will take you more seriously if you actually respond to posts in at least a semi-mature manner rather than jumping to asinine personal attacks that have no relevance to anything

the second line of this post is a good start

re. the Aus team I posted, there are 9 (I think there was 8 actually) people there because Watson, Faulkner, Maxwell can easily share 8-10 overs between them at least

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
King Kohli choosing Sydney over Melbourne is controversial, considering he's a Richmond Tigers fan :ph34r:

Can't help but think he just doesn't want to be in the same city as Shikhaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Stats time:

Indian batsmen vs Aussie bowlers

5 ODIs : average of 50.5 @ 6.3 runs per over
3 T20Is : average of 63.55 @ 9.53 rpo
Overall : average of 53.5 @ 6.91 rpo

Australian batsmen vs Indian bowlers
5 ODIs : average of 53.1 @ 6.4 runs per over
3 T20Is : average of 21.95 @ 8.48
Overall : average of 39.58 @ 6.84

Says a truckload about