• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

longranger

U19 Cricketer
Rohit Sharma - 171*, the highest score vs Australia in Australia.

He keeps failing in Tests. Everyone abuses him and asks for him to be dropped. Then he comes up and plays ODIs like a Viv/Sachin and you think, maybe he could do in Tests too...

Endless cycle till 2022.

Stapel

International Regular
Wow, I didn't realise it is still common practice in Australia to bring shame on criminals by driving them around in the back of a truck, in a packed stadium.
The poor petty criminal even was forced to bring his daughter! That's just cruel!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No its not, they changed the ODI fielding rules after the World Cup
Yeah, that does make a little bit of difference admittedly, but I say 6-7 years based on the stroke-range we see as an advent of T20s.

indiaholic

International Captain
Rohit meant its par when you've got Ashwinning in your team
Rohit does that every ****ing time. I haven't seen a single big score where he doesn't try to overstate the difficulty of the pitch. Every single time.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
India's lack of finishing power is a bit depressing. Who would have thunk that after half a decade of the IPL, India's batting problems would revolve around a lack of hitters.

Also, Nohit must be up there in terms of most 150+ scores in ODIs. It's almost becoming a meme now.

Stapel

International Regular
India's lack of finishing power is a bit depressing. Who would have thunk that after half a decade of the IPL, India's batting problems would revolve around a lack of hitters.

Also, Nohit must be up there in terms of most 150+ scores in ODIs. It's almost becoming a meme now.
Some dude called Tendulkar has more.....

longranger

U19 Cricketer
He's on 4, tied with Gayle and Jayasuriya. The record is Tendulkar with 5, but I'm quite sure Rohit will break it.

Rohit Sharma may hold the ODI world record for maximum 150s along with the HS score which he does anyway. 'Talent'.

cnerd123

likes this
Nohit averages 52 as an opener across 60 matches with 7 centuries. He averages in the 30s in his remaining 80 odd ODIs in the middle order.