• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Super League

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon Karachi needs to play Mushfiq in place of James Vince from the next game. Pitch also will suit him better

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah I'm not sure about Vince at all, seems like he'd be quite easy to stop scoring at international level.

smash84

The Tiger King
ajmal getting back into his groove?

terribly low scores in the PSL so far. Looks like Pak are pulling back everybody's batting.. Isb winning by 2 runs. Itstl

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow what a game. The game of the league so far.

Great to see Ajmal bowling well. Will come in handy for Pakistan in Asia Cup and World T20.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
ajmal getting back into his groove?

terribly low scores in the PSL so far. Looks like Pak are pulling back everybody's batting.. Isb winning by 2 runs. Itstl
The Dubai pitches are in general slower with a fair bit of turn and bite. Ball doesn't come on that easily for the 'touch' players.

I am not complaining. T20 cricket when it has something for bowlers is fun.

smash84

The Tiger King
The Dubai pitches are in general slower with a fair bit of turn and bite. Ball doesn't come on that easily for the 'touch' players.

I am not complaining. T20 cricket when it has something for bowlers is fun.
agreed, the only trouble is how will our batting develop?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
^ It won't develop from one season of PSL. The second phase of the games which are in Sharjah might see some batting friendly tracks.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
KP is an excellent T20 captain. The fields he is setting and his strategies with the bowlers is fetching almost immediate results. England wasted this guy

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Hope this partnership rotates well for Zalmi before Afridi and Sammy come and hit in the last 6 overs. 140 is achievable from here.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Yeah I'm not sure about Vince at all, seems like he'd be quite easy to stop scoring at international level.
tbf to Vince in this tournament those who have played fluently are in the minority and he did get a dodgy lbw in one of the games. With it being his first overseas posting I don't think he quite has the confidence yet.

With the pakistani talent spread over only 5 teams the standard of the tournament is going to be high. It might be lacking in world class overseas talent but there is plenty of quality pakistani bowling. The running between the wickets on the other hand...

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Finally we have the first great batting performance of the league. This is yet another blistering reminder of what U Akmal is capable of and why he should bat at number 3 in both T20s and ODIs..the only batsman in Pakistan who can match the quality of the likes of Guptill, Rohit, Warner etc.