Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By harsh.ag
  • 3 Post By kiwiviktor81

Thread: slippy88

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar

slippy88

Pls ease up on the threads thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

I really think slippy should be doing better. His generically titled new thread making stats are fine for a new poster, but the guy needs to set himself some goals to watch a full test match and simultaneously post on the corresponding tour thread.

CW's tour thread resources seem to be lacking these days as can be seen from the Windies-Australia thread. I would just like to see guys like slippy make a showdown in a tour thread cause the guy has talent as we have seen on the CC front page.
    zorax likes this.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

International Debutant kiwiviktor81's Avatar
    To be fair to slippy, CW has an unusual posting culture in that a large proportion of the chat is in tour threads and not in individual threads in the forum. If you go to other forums a lot you notice that CW is extreme in both the number of replies each thread gets, and in how few new threads are created (given the number of posts made).

Took me a while to notice this. Maybe slippy hasn't yet.

Thread Information