• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

slippy88

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really think slippy should be doing better. His generically titled new thread making stats are fine for a new poster, but the guy needs to set himself some goals to watch a full test match and simultaneously post on the corresponding tour thread.

CW's tour thread resources seem to be lacking these days as can be seen from the Windies-Australia thread. I would just like to see guys like slippy make a showdown in a tour thread cause the guy has talent as we have seen on the CC front page.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
To be fair to slippy, CW has an unusual posting culture in that a large proportion of the chat is in tour threads and not in individual threads in the forum. If you go to other forums a lot you notice that CW is extreme in both the number of replies each thread gets, and in how few new threads are created (given the number of posts made).

Took me a while to notice this. Maybe slippy hasn't yet.