• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey all

masterblaster

International Captain
Hello All, Im new to this forum but was a veteran on the Cricketgames.com forum, as you may already know Im a strong Indian supporter and a cricket lover. Its great to know you and I look forward to the cricketweb experience.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see you around. Tell all your friends about the site! I know I am! :D

So yeah , go nuts and don't be afraid to say what you think. Us mods are pretty liberal, except with the usual stuff like racism, villification etc.

So go nuts but play nice. :D

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Just don't start your "India will defeat England 5-1" again. You know what you faced when 3-3....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
you will enjoy here mate, u can get to know people easily , plus you will get pretty well known too

Keep posting all the time :D

I support A bit o India too :p

masterblaster

International Captain
you will enjoy here mate, u can get to know people easily , plus you will get pretty well known too

Keep posting all the time :D

I support A bit o India too :p
Good To See Mate, Good To See! :D 8D