• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Zimbabwe tour of United Arab Emirates, 2015-16

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing comeback from Afg. And Zimbos, take some ****ing death bowing classes ffs.Sounds like a great series, shame I couldn't watch a ball of it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jesus that's ridiculous.

Oh and PEWS - Richmond Mutumbami looks atrocious. How is he coming in at 4?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jesus that's ridiculous.

Oh and PEWS - Richmond Mutumbami looks atrocious. How is he coming in at 4?
They don't like to bat him any lower than that in limited overs games because he's too orthodox and boundary-reliant, but I don't think he should be in the T20 side at all, especially since Moor is a wicket keeper domestically.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Shahzad was left out of the WC squad last year wasn't he? Looks like a bit of poor management not having him there. I understand that he wasn't fit - that's not good enough though, you need to make sure your best players are all fit.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dont think there's a thread for ZImbo's tour to Banglas so I'll put it here:

Zimbos bowling is a disgrace. Really bad, they are just horrific and dumb when bowling at the death.