• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BBC Christmas Quiz 2015

Dan

Hall of Fame Member

Trent Bridge and Root my errors. Pretty happy that I've forgotten the details of the 60ao, tbh

91Jmay

International Coach
18/20

Got Tendulkar one wrong and shamefully the Adelaide Oval one. Thought it was the Gabba.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Rushed through it and got 17. For some reason I didn't notice Leicestershire on the KP question, didn't know Gayle was pulling pints, and go the KS/MJ question wrong.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
18/20 - a few successful guesses, mind. I had banished the nightmare of Trent Bridge from my memory, and had NFI about the womens T20 teams.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
16... Got Gayle as bartender wrong (Shame on me) , Sanga/Mahela combination wrong, KP's victims wrong (shame on me, again) and the Mitchell Johnson topscoring during their lollapse wrong...

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Got 16. Annoyingly got the Mahela-Sanga one wrong - didn't think about it long enough which bugs me as they were 2 of my fav non-NZ players.

Just got back from a lovely family Christmas Eve service so would like to wish all of you on CW (regardless of your thoughts on xmas) a special and blessed time.