• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the ICC T20 Cricket World Cup 2016?

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
I have no clue who will win, but I'll be rooting 100% for the Windies. If and when they lose, it will break my heart, but I'm used to that by now. Otoh, if the WICB refuses to let all their best players play, I will enjoy cursing them to damnation. Alas, I have plenty of reasons to do that anyway.

Burner

International Regular
I don't see how you don't see England winning it. I mean come on, it's t20 and you have Jos Buttler...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I guess a lot depends on who remains fit. An awful lot of cricket to be played in the next couple of months before the tournament and some players will no doubt miss out through injury or woeful form. Can't see England winning though.
I couldn't agree more. On what planet are England being considered here, have all the other sides agreed to only select over 50s or something?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I couldn't agree more. On what planet are England being considered here, have all the other sides agreed to only select over 50s or something?
Hack openers capable of some serious hitting on their day, solid middle order, some of the best t20 players in buttler and morgan, good allrounder, no more dernbach.

Missing some quality spin but the side is very capable.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Recent series against Pakistan is a good demonstration of why England is in the running (along with 7 other teams, as I said)...marc and fj are either clueless or gambhiring or both