• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good Guy BCCI

brockley

International Captain
Wonder if those Hindu nationalists will injure these games,like they have with anything Pakistan.
BTW not having a shot at Hindus in general,just those radicals that think sport is fair game,into getting their way.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Wonder if those Hindu nationalists will injure these games,like they have with anything Pakistan.
BTW not having a shot at Hindus in general,just those radicals that think sport is fair game,into getting their way.
What does religion have to do with it? They're anti-Pakistan, not anti-Muslim.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
If you are talking about the Shiv Sena, you know its not true.
Do you think they would oppose Afghanistan games like they've done with Pakistan? Their objection to Pakistan is the Pakistani sponsorship of terrorism, not Islam.

indiaholic

International Captain
Do you think they would oppose Afghanistan games like they've done with Pakistan? Their objection to Pakistan is the Pakistani sponsorship of terrorism, not Islam.
Oh they wouldn't. Think I misunderstood you. When you said they are "anti Pakistan, not anti Muslim", I interpreted it as a general statement rather than about their reasons for disrupting cricket matches.

brockley

International Captain
Just a concern I Have G I Joe.They whoever the group is have been merciless when it comes to Pakistan sport.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ACC sets up Centre of Excellence in Dharamsala | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

The Asian Cricket Council has set up its first ever Centre of Excellence in Dharamsala to help the development of budding players and coaches from the subcontinent, and a few Associate nations. This is another step in the ACC's revival plans put into motion in October.

Thakur offered "full support of BCCI to this centre" and had earlier spoken of how India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh should send their 'A' teams to play in a tournament with Associate nations like Nepal, Afghanistan and Oman.