• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket/ England matches?

run77

Cricket Spectator
County Cricket/ England dvds/videos

Hi

With christmas coming up I was hoping to be able to see if there was anyone on here who has a collection of county cricket or England matches they would be willing to swap? I have a friend who has a good number of these games but I was hoping that I may be able to add to his collection for christmas. I have a number of England matches I can swap aswell as matches from other countries and also a selection of county matches. I am particularly looking for county cricket from the 70s, 80s and early 90s. I have pretty much anything that has been put out for sale on either video and dvd, what I'm looking for is matches that people have recorded themselves or acquired from others. If you fancy swapping then please email me on

turnerscott77@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

Last edited:

dropandrun

Cricket Spectator
I have a good collection of matches myself. I would be interested in swapping some. Do you want me to send a list?

eggman99

Cricket Spectator
Couldn't get back into the old account so had to sign up again. I'm still very interested in swapping county or England cricket matches. Would really love to here from anyone who would like to do this. I have a pretty good collection of matches but I;d love to expand in it.

turnerscott77@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

cpr

International Coach
If only there was a way these people could put their collections online for others to view at their leisure....