• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash 2015/16

brockley

International Captain
Most squads are filled,4 spots left I think.
Thunder touring NZ with Thunder and Thunder Academy players,lost yesterday to Canterbury playing a Canterbury xl today.
Anyway thought i'd get this going,starts on the 17th,and its the 5th now.
:)

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
How many English players this time? We had 13 in 2014/5.
Only one that counts though........is Freddy back??

Wouldn't imagine he'd be playing but will he be here commentating or involved in any way?? Lets be honest........Big Fred was the Big Bash last year.

brockley

International Captain
Nah he retired Adders.
Lets see Lumb,Carberry,Willey,Rashid,Kevin Pieterson and Luke Wright,With injuries their could be more.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
assume Fred's doing commentary. Already in the country I think?

Michael Lumb is back. Can't wait for a quick fire 20

FBU

International Debutant
The January 2 match between Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers at The Furnace will see the clubs wearing Batman and Superman playing gear instead of their original gear as a part of BBL's new partnership with Warner Bros.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I haven't gotten around to it but I would like to make a team. Perhaps we can have a CW League?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The January 2 match between Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers at The Furnace will see the clubs wearing Batman and Superman playing gear instead of their original gear as a part of BBL's new partnership with Warner Bros.
wait is this real

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Not the worst pick up for a T20 depth player, tbf. Kinda like a less talented Colin Munro