• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash 2015/16

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see another perfectly balanced Sixers side.

Heat will literally flay them alive guaranteed.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Didn't post here but like Ricky I thought it was weird that Sammy came in so late, but ah well.

FYI with 6 needed off the last ball Perth were paying $1.33 on Betfair. That's quite high, punters thought Sammy was a good chance.
I really need to start using Betfair when I hear stuff like that. Kind of wish I was at the SCG today..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I really need to start using Betfair when I hear stuff like that. Kind of wish I was at the SCG today..
Yep I couldn't believe it. Took some of that, happy to lose money on that if Sammy hits a 6 to win, because the chances of him doing it were definitely not 25% as those odds were suggesting..

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surprised Burns didn't try the midwicket slog-sweep earlier, was nailing them at the SCG last summer.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Those last 3 overs were just brilliant from the Sixers but I don't think the death bowling was as good as the Stars vs. Hurricanes the other night. I think they were aided by some mediocre batting from Brisbane's lower order.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You talking about the Stars game? He didn't get creative but he copped good balls everytime.

Anyway - thoughts on Sixers at $1.9. seems pretty good? I guess they still have Botha coming in at 5 or 6 or whatever

ajdude

International Coach
Those last 3 overs were just brilliant from the Sixers but I don't think the death bowling was as good as the Stars vs. Hurricanes the other night. I think they were aided by some mediocre batting from Brisbane's lower order.
yeah i mean it wasn't bad but mark waugh's always gonna be praising a sydney side's death bowling. he even managed to bring up sam heazlett's dropped catch from the other night, where noted NSW player josh lalor dropped a catch described as "very very difficult" (it was about on par with the heazlett catch)

i mean geez if heazlett caught it, the comms would've been going off their ****

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah i mean it wasn't bad but mark waugh's always gonna be praising a sydney side's death bowling. he even managed to bring up sam heazlett's dropped catch from the other night, where noted NSW player josh lalor dropped a catch described as "very very difficult" (it was about on par with the heazlett catch)
nahh that heazlett catch was easier. what annoyed me more about that, though, was that simmions (?) was at gully and he totally did not pick up the spin off the bat which is insane. he nearly ran into heazlett!

ajdude

International Coach
nahh that heazlett catch was easier. what annoyed me more about that, though, was that simmions (?) was at gully and he totally did not pick up the spin off the bat which is insane. he nearly ran into heazlett!
it was a bit easier but those loopy ones are ****

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Do you reckon if they were chasing 185 or so like it looked like they would be, Haddin would have opened?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do you reckon if they were chasing 185 or so like it looked like they would be, Haddin would have opened?
reckon he would have gone in first drop. with mad dog out i doubt they would have wanted Haddin and Lumb together