• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash 2015/16

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
really enjoying Howie here, putting Flem under pressure here. Good responses from Flem too

(in regards to why the Stars axed White, whose is involved in making these decisions etc)
yep very good.

Punter asking Flem and them just awkwardly staring at each other was odd though lol Howie had to take over

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well I think Ponting wanted to press Flem on the Clarke thing, but Flem shut him down by saying White was sacked before Clarke was signed, although I would have thought they had Clarke all but signed at the time White was sacked....

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah i get that, but it was funny after Flem just said they didn't have Clarke appointed yet and then Punter just stared at him.

Howie brought it back though. good man, albeit his man love for Gayle is too high

Spikey

now they're bowling the guy who has gone for the most runs thus far. the heat are still so terrible at this.

Spikey

hahahahahah holy ****. god bless finch and white

hey wadey dont scoop one into your collarbone