• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan was originally scheduled for a 3 test series, but when the FTP got rejigged last year, it was for some reason decided that having SRL tour twice in 12 months was a good idea. Probably the PCB had the financial disaster that was the 2014 NZ tour of UAE in mind and decided they'd rather fulfill their obligations by squidging in an in-and-out ODI tour instead.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Our new fierce Test cricket rivalries are with Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangers, thanks to you Big 3 ****s..
Remember when Waqar still commentated? Man it was glorious. Waqar for Pakistan, Arnold for Sri Lanka and uh.. why not Arnold again for Bangladesh.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I like SL as well. Nice people. I trust we will get Rusell Arnold back in the box. I think the only player they need in their team to cause upsets is a spearhead fast bowler.

Do we have any SL fans on this message board or will this turn into the New Zealanders researching their opponents. One of the things WindieWeathers was very good for was giving team news.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I was hoping that Chameera could be that fast bowler, but he's been bowling some rank pies today. Still a better bet than Lakmal.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan and Sri Lanka are way cooler than the big 3 teams though
Tui shirt types aren't going to enjoy it as much obvs. Lots of qualms and cultural hot potatoes in terms of giving the oppo a good stir up and razzing. Little wonder David White was so keen to get the Chappell-Hadlee series back on the schedule.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like SL as well. Nice people. I trust we will get Rusell Arnold back in the box. I think the only player they need in their team to cause upsets is a spearhead fast bowler.

Do we have any SL fans on this message board or will this turn into the New Zealanders researching their opponents. One of the things WindieWeathers was very good for was giving team news.
Should get Jayasuriya in the box again just for the meme value of trying to understand anything he's saying.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Tui shirt types aren't going to enjoy it as much obvs. Lots of qualms and cultural hot potatoes in terms of giving the oppo a good stir up and razzing. Little wonder David White was so keen to get the Chappell-Hadlee series back on the schedule.
So you're saying TuiBusiness affects how NZC operates AgriBusiness. Does this make TuiBusiness the sworn enemy of AgriBusiness?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Of course not. Tui would only be drunk on this forum by....Howsie I'd say. Tui is a tight ally of agribusiness.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Reasonable money on offer for the draw, given that there's only ever been 1 result from a test played at Dunedin (and that achieved during the dying stages of the final session on day 5).

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Reasonable money on offer for the draw, given that there's only ever been 1 result from a test played at Dunedin (and that achieved during the dying stages of the final session on day 5).
Yeah I thought about that too, Thought I might get juicy odds mid-game though after Sri Lanka play poorly in the 1st innings.