• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Athlai

Not Terrible
Guptill
Latham
Williamson
Taylor
McCullum
Watling (+)
Santner
Bracewell
Wagner
Southee
Boult

Plz.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Getting the action onto the scorecard within about an hour of it happening, with this new camera.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Defeating Karunaratne with generous flight, some teenage keeper denying Cribb the fivefer.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Popeye and the Sultan of Saxton having a good time from the looks of things. Only serves to heap more pressure on Gup to make some runs next week.

Lakmal with 4 nb's in 3 overs. :/

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Not sure if Smith is still using Taylor's bat, like he did for the 244. Putting these underdone Lankans away sweetly though. Just one of his dodgy chamfered ones down through the slips.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Not sure if Smith is still using Taylor's bat, like he did for the 244. Putting these underdone Lankans away sweetly though. Just one of his dodgy chamfered ones down through the slips.
For some reason I like the look of him a lot more here than in the other video

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha yeah I'll genuinely delete that post in a minute. They may've never known if I didn't stupidly put that 'door to the vault' link in my old sig.

Cribb is going to recruit the best I.T. brain on CW to get me back in where I belong though, I can feel it.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
For some reason I like the look of him a lot more here than in the other video
Yeah me too. Even Rutherford has runs against international attacks at Queenstown though. Chameera and Pradeep aren't in the form and aren't on the pitch to get it up where Smith looks rushed, like Wagner did in the other vid.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
What's Popli's go? Is he born in NZ? If not when did he move here, he has an accomplished style against spin that is most Un-new zealand like.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Popli was born in New Delhi, India but grew up in Tauranga. He attended Tauranga Boys' College at the same time as Black Cap Kane Williamson.

He says there was a great work ethic and culture within the cricket group led by Williamson.

"We were both in the same age group teams for Bay of Plenty and stuff. That was pretty special. The rest of us just fed off him trying to get better," Popli said.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I mean this is pretty embarrassing for Sri Lanka right? This is a pretty mediocre president's XI, the attack is FC standard I guess?