• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #8 - The horrible, unplayable, worthless Nagpur pitch

cnerd123

likes this
Just incase you all were wondering what I thought about the Nagpur pitch; this podcast should clarify.

smash84

The Tiger King
wow, jake, you sound quite professional. Almost like a TV anchor

This is the first itme i am listening to a podcast

cnerd123

likes this
All these goray log sound the same, don't they?

Having said that, BW and I do sound quite similar too...

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sounded a lot more professional than i expected. good stuff guys. you've got a good speaking voice Howe_Zat

cnerd123

likes this
This podcast has received more praise for Howe's voice than it has for the actual content.

Maybe next time we'll just have Howe read a passage from Neville Cardus for an hour.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i must admit i made that post about 30 seconds into the podcast. You sound good too dude!

smash84

The Tiger King
This podcast has received more praise for Howe's voice than it has for the actual content.

Maybe next time we'll just have Howe read a passage from Neville Cardus for an hour.
:laugh:

sorry, *****.

You and BW were pretty good too. I didn't listen to the whole discussion just bits and pieces but that was the first thing that struck me so I posted about it :)

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
what do they pay you for these podcasts?
When I applied for the position, I was told that due to having absolutely no experience for the position, I would be paid only in 'likes'. However the experience and skills gained and acquired was supposed to be invaluable for my career prospects they said. So far haven't got any likes yet but hoping the experience comes in handy :blink: