• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FIXTURES
Tour Match: CA XI v West Indians at Brisbane on Dec 2-5, 2015
(10:00 local | 00:00 GMT)

1st Test: Australia v West Indies at Hobart on Dec 10-14, 2015
(10:30 local | 23:30 GMT)

2nd Test: Australia v West Indies at Melbourne on Dec 26-30, 2015

3rd Test: Australia v West Indies at Sydney on Jan 3-7, 2016

West Indies squad Jason Holder (captain), Kraigg Brathwaite (vice-captain), Devendra Bishoo, Jermaine Blackwood, Carlos Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Rajindra Chandrika, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Shai Hope, Denesh Ramdin, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Jomel Warrican
Since the NZ tour is almost over, thoughts can now go to what will no doubt be the worst Test series ever played in Australia since England last toured.

Predicting an open season on the WI team, padded stats for any Australian lucky to sample this sour dessert after the main course of New Zealand and hopefully the end of Marlon Samuels in any cricket anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Doubt I'll watch must of the last two tests, what with it being a likely stroll in the park for Aus and England playing South Africa.

Gob

International Coach
call me stupid but i have a sneaky feeling that Smitteh and Davey Gravey will make some runs

Midwinter

State Captain
CA (Futures League) XI Team to play WI starting 2/12
James Peirson (wk) (c) QLD
Jordan Silk TAS
Jake Carder WA
Nick Stevens QLD
Josh Inglis (wk) WA
Matthew Short VIC
Tom Andrews SA
Michael Neser QLD
Ryan Sidebottom VIC
Cameron Boyce QLD
Ryan Lees TAS
James Bazley 12th man QLD

Do you think a game against this team is adequate preparation for a test series ?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In all seriousness half of that side or even more could make a WI domestic team.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but, does anyone know exactly why Chris Gayle is not in the current WI test setup?

Howe_zat

Audio File
CA (Futures League) XI Team to play WI starting 2/12
James Peirson (wk) (c) QLD
Jordan Silk TAS
Jake Carder WA
Nick Stevens QLD
Josh Inglis (wk) WA
Matthew Short VIC
Tom Andrews SA
Michael Neser QLD
Ryan Sidebottom VIC

Cameron Boyce QLD
Ryan Lees TAS
James Bazley 12th man QLD

Do you think a game against this team is adequate preparation for a test series ?
wait, what?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No Starc for the Windies tour makes it interesting to see who the bowler next in line will be behind the leader of the attack Siddle, and Hazlewood+Pattinson.

Unfortunately Behrendorff has missed the past 2 Shield matches, Coulter-Nile hasn't played one yet, Cummins is injured like usual and after getting selected for Bangladesh Fekete hasn't produced the goods, getting dropped the previous game.

I'm pretty sure the CW vote will be for Dougeh, but you'd think the sensible decision would be Jackson Bird. Personally, I would love to see a Joel Paris or Billy Stanlake just come in and dominate against the Windies.