• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't believe they're losing by an innings here. Must be so harsh for long time WI supporters to go from Viv and co to this

Howe_zat

Audio File
I can't believe they're losing by an innings here. Must be so harsh for long time WI supporters to go from Viv and co to this
Yeah a bunch of the oppo are on FC debut and they've all made runs and taken wickets. It's not like someone's pulled out an exceptional performance against them.

Slifer

International Captain
Well for long time supporters like me, we are just waiting in vain for some glimpse of a turn around. I thought we had some hope after drawing the wisden series but performances since, have been woeful. It's like they have no pride. I'm way past the point of being embarrassed, I just hope Australia doesn't prolong the butt whooping. Get it over in 9 days and lets move on

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On the plus side, at least this summer will really go out with a bang when we have yet another ODI series with India involved.

brockley

International Captain
Whats more interesting 2 me is how many turn up,its tipped 10,000 will come to the first 4 days with a 1/3 discount,Canberra in the hunt for Tassie's test spot.

cnerd123

likes this
A playing XI of players eligible for Tests but not in the current Test squad for various reasons:

Chris Gayle
Keiran Powell
Krik Edwards
Lendl Simmons
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Andre Russel
Dwayne Bravo
Darren Sammy (*)
Carlton Baugh (+)
Ravi Rampaul
Suliemann Benn

12th Man: Keiran Pollard

Bit all-rounder heavy, but I reckon it could give the current XI a run for its money.

Suliemann Benn in June this year was named WI Player of the Year. Interesting.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Throw in Sarwan instead of Simmons and that's even more a damning list

To think in an alternate universe this side is touring Australia right now.

Gayle
Brathwaite
Bravo
Sarwan
Chanderpaul
Blackwood/Russell/Bravo
Ramdin
Holder
Taylor
Roach
Bishoo/Narine