• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SRILANKA Will Host India vs Pakistan in Dec.2015

Bossbabe909

Cricket Spectator
..Good news for both India and Pakistan that instead of Dubai.3ODI and 2 T20i matches will be held in srilanka.,this in-fact are practice matches for both team also because very soon both India and Pakistan will travels to Oz and NZ for ODI series.

Final decision and Grounds will be announces on November 27, 2015.i think Near ends of December no rain in most of Lanka.Host will earn good money from BCCI and PCB.Good luck both team

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** politics. was dying for a india pakistan test series but i would've satisfied with the odis and t20s as well. too bad that's not happening either now.

Last edited: