• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh Premier League

Burner

International Regular
Really understandable from the batsman's perspective. I would have bitch slapped the bowler if he did that to me.

cnerd123

likes this
Urgh that running. Run in a straight line ffs. Running diagonally just means you have more distance to cover. Such a waste of energy and makes you take longer to reach the crease. Cricket 101. Kamran's such a dumb ****.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Umar Akmal must be the most wanted in world cricket right now. Travelling in a time machine. Out three times with in a span of less than 18 hours or so.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
I've only been following by cricinfo scorecards but it seems to have been classic Bopara in this tournament. Even on his good days with the bat he still seems to find a way to get out with victory in sight and put the pressure on a new batsman.

Still, he averages less with the ball and has a better economy than Mo Amir during the tournament.