• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Marius

International Debutant
Can tell you he's one of your classic Afrikaaner Calvinists, and enjoys his use of extended hashtags.

Looks a talented player, but needs regular game time in Franchise cricket before he can even be considered a prospect in the first place.
What does that have to do with his cricketing ability?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Finn's been put into the England squad. Don't know if that means he'll be available for the first test or not.

Niall

International Coach
No chance of rain is their ruining the boxing day test?

seriously looking forward to it.

Stefan9

International Debutant
No chance of rain is their ruining the boxing day test?

seriously looking forward to it.
Its durban, there is always a chance of rain and bad light having an impact. Forecast for now looks decent with only the first day and the 4th have some chance of rain.

Also looking forward to it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hales opening. This is where we're heading regardless so the only reason I hope he makes a score is to make me feel better about it.

testcricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Im interested to see how junior dala and andile phehlukwayo go in this game,for those who wanna know,Dala can bowl in the 140's and shapes it in to the right handers but im not sure if he has the fitness for tests and his control is suspect. Phehlukwayo is a massive prospect and has the potential to be a very very good allrounder.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Massive chance for Footitt here.
I think all of us are hoping he does well as he would give us some nice variety in the attack and most of us have no idea how he will do as we haven't seen enough of him over the years. An exciting tour in many ways not just for Footitt but we have many young players with points to prove. I just hope a few stand up to be counted and we aren't relying on the same people like we did in UAE.