• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To All Australian Cricket Fans

masterblaster

International Captain
Hey all,

Is anybody sure on the fact that Fox Sports Australia will be showing the Pakistan v India test series live?

It is going to be one of the most historic and epic series in a long time, and I sincerely hope Fox Sports pleases it's Indian and Paksitani subscribers by showing this series.

If not, I will be willing to make an online petition and send it to Fox Sports. But first, will anybody talk to Fox and/or does anybody know that they are showing the series?

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Sangrah, The tests in Sri Lanka may overlap with India's games in Pakistan. If so, Fox will prolly only show highlights of the India-Pakistan games.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Channel 9 should of picked up the SL tour and Fox could of got the India/Pakistan tour. :(
I feared the SL tour would obviously be a priority over the Ind/Pak tour. Oh well, hopefully they'll show highlights in the day like they did with the SA/NZ game today.

Craig

World Traveller
masterblaster said:
Hey all,

Is anybody sure on the fact that Fox Sports Australia will be showing the Pakistan v India test series live?

It is going to be one of the most historic and epic series in a long time, and I sincerely hope Fox Sports pleases it's Indian and Paksitani subscribers by showing this series.

If not, I will be willing to make an online petition and send it to Fox Sports. But first, will anybody talk to Fox and/or does anybody know that they are showing the series?
Every Australian away series will be shown live, NZ and Wi tour of England, South Africa's home series, maybe Sri Lanka's tour of NZ, India's home Test series in October and maybe England's tour of WI and plus the Natwest Series and the ICC Champs Trophey.

I just got Foxtel yesterday (specifically for the SL v Aus series), I gotta say I'm absolutely in heaven with all this live cricket!! I watched the first innings, switched to something else, switched back a few minutes later to see Shaun Pollock almost smack the Proteas home. Man that's some good stuff. I love pay-tv.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
furious_ged said:
I just got Foxtel yesterday (specifically for the SL v Aus series), I gotta say I'm absolutely in heaven with all this live cricket!! I watched the first innings, switched to something else, switched back a few minutes later to see Shaun Pollock almost smack the Proteas home. Man that's some good stuff. I love pay-tv.
Enjoy! Ive had pay TV for a long time now and woudlnt have gooten it except for all teh cricket and rugby league it has on. Although, if theyt took it all off, i couldnt part with it. Its great. Especially the sport. And dont forget, a revolution is coming. They seem to think taht you will forgte, as they tell you every five seconds.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pay TV is amazing, you live without it and your life seems good enough, but then you get it and suddenly you almost cant live without it. I've had Foxtel for many years now and they've really covered cricket beautifull, even if I am going to miss out on the Pakistan/India tour, being able to see Aus/SL is good enough.

I think the time when Foxtel is absolute bliss is World Cup time, every game is shown, awesome stuff. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jono said:
Pay TV is amazing, you live without it and your life seems good enough, but then you get it and suddenly you almost cant live without it.
There are many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many things like that in this World.
Sorry, hope this doesn't count as spamming.:alien8:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Richard said:
There are many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many things like that in this World.
Sorry, hope this doesn't count as spamming.:alien8:
Yes, it does, I move to ban you :D

CW is one of them ;)