• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Marc/Richard post

Gems

Cricket Spectator
I may be shot for bringing this up again but I wasn't around to post in the original topic.

In my mind, Richard and Marc are two people who have opinions on the sport they love lots.
Now, I may not agree with them each time but I wholly respect the points they have on the sport. They each believe and support and then refuse to back down on their points and to me, thats a great attribute.

I disagree with them often but as long as they stand by their opinions I am behind them one hundred per cent. Its good to see people unswayed.

Marc/Richard - may you always form your own opinions and stand by them!

There are people on this message board who can learn from that!