• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #7 - Home Track Bullies

cnerd123

likes this
The Immovable XI, the Rugby XI, and now the Playing While Injured XI.

For someone who hates Graeme Smith to the point of banning him from the show, Howe sure does pick a lot of XIs that he would be perfect for. Expect next week's XI to be the Left-Handed-Opening-Batsmen-Who-Also-Captained-South-Africa XI.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The Immovable XI, the Rugby XI, and now the Playing While Injured XI.

For someone who hates Graeme Smith to the point of banning him from the show, Howe sure does pick a lot of XIs that he would be perfect for. Expect next week's XI to be the Left-Handed-Opening-Batsmen-Who-Also-Captained-South-Africa XI.
Herr Dr. Prof. Freud would have something to say about this.

Good job guys, really enjoyed that. Easier to fill content when there's a lot of cricket on.

indiaholic

International Captain
Wonderful stuff... But the constant crackle makes it kind of difficult to listen to. Can you guys do something like ***** and BW talk on Skype and simultaneously record into their PCs.. Then Howe can just edit out the parts where ***** and BW talk and patch in with the better quality files provided by ***** and BW.

Unlikely to be worth the trouble but just a thought.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Wonderful stuff... But the constant crackle makes it kind of difficult to listen to. Can you guys do something like ***** and BW talk on Skype and simultaneously record into their PCs.. Then Howe can just edit out the parts where ***** and BW talk and patch in with the better quality files provided by ***** and BW.

Unlikely to be worth the trouble but just a thought.
I don't think that'd work as it wouldn't be a conversation between all the contributants then.

The best way around this is for people to use better equipment but it's a bit much to ask at this stage.

I'll try a few things for next time.

indiaholic

International Captain
I don't think that'd work as it wouldn't be a conversation between all the contributants then.

The best way around this is for people to use better equipment but it's a bit much to ask at this stage.

I'll try a few things for next time.
Agreed that better equipment will help but didn't understand the bolded part. Why wouldn't it be a conversation?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Sorry, I didn't quite pick up on what you meant on the first go. Yes, that could work. I'd need to get very efficient at editing though.