• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2015

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Yet another Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh series.

Sat Nov 7 01:00pm 1st ODI
Mon Nov 9 01:00pm 2nd ODI
Wed Nov 11 01:00pm 3rd ODI
Fri Nov 13 05:00pm 1st T20
Sun Nov 15 05:00pm 2nd T20

Bangladesh Squad

Masrafe Bin Mortaza (captain), Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Kumar Das, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Shabbir Rahaman, Nasir Hossain, Arafat Sunny, Zubaer Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain, Kamrul Islam Rabbi. (Updated Nov 01, 2015)

Zimbabwe Squad

Elton Chigumbura (Captain), Sikandar Raza Butt, Regis Chakabva, Chamunorwa Chibhabha, Tendai Chisoro, Graeme Cremer, Craig Ervine, Luke Jongwe, Neville Madziva, Wellington Masakadza, Richmond Mutumbami, Taurai Muzarabani, John Nyumbu, Tinashe Panyangara, Malcolm Waller, Sean Williams.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Zimbabwe winning the toss and bowling first which is a bit surprising.

Liking the BD team:

1. Tamim
2. Liton
3. Mahmudullah
4. Mushfiq
5. Shakib
6. Shabbir
7. Nasir
8. Mashrafe
9. Arafat Sunny
10. Mustafizur
11. Al Amin

cnerd123

likes this
Oh **** this has started already?

Im too distracted with India/SA to check this out now haha. Anything less than a clean sweep by BD will be disappointing.

No the best start now, but the new ball is always tricky in Zim conditions.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Oh **** this has started already?

Im too distracted with India/SA to check this out now haha. Anything less than a clean sweep by BD will be disappointing.

No the best start now, but the new ball is always tricky in Zim conditions.
BD hosting

Howe_zat

Audio File
240/4 with 5 overs to go? Why not run out all your batsmen?

Novel stuff from Bangladesh to let Zimbabwe back in it

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm always surprised to see Mortaza still playing and hitting boundaries because I have this habit of thinking he's 45 or so. What happens when you don't play tests I guess

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm always surprised to see Mortaza still playing and hitting boundaries because I have this habit of thinking he's 45 or so. What happens when you don't play tests I guess
He could very well be 45 with his fitness. He can barely run in in his second and third spells.