• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket All-Stars 2015 - Sachin's Blasters vs Warne's Warriors

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This will be on from 2-5 am HK time.

Zzzzz. I mean I could watch it, but even I think staying up in the middle of the night to watch a bunch of has beens play cricket in a baseball field in the states on a ****ty internet stream is a bit pathetic.

I'll probably end up doing it anyways.
Stay up and commentate on the game with Howe

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've decided I'm going to try and watch this as well (same timezone as *****).Going to have a nap now and then wake up at 2am. Hope I can actually wake up.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Star start their coverage from 10 PM IST. Wow dats earlier than they start for a WC final :-O

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Watchin Sachin give gyan on batting to kids in US. Man s such a friggin genius. Its like he has a Ph.D in batting. Wonderful pointers and such sensible advice. And so precise on the technical details too. Not the generic crap you get from ex-players sometimes. WAG.

mr_mister

I agree with that. though I saw him play beach cricket a few years ago... but that's different I guess

I'm not really excited for Sehwag or Sanga as I have very recent memories of them

mr_mister

so Im watching this on Star(no TV atm)..... is every ad cricket related because there's about to be a match on or is India just that cricket mad

mr_mister

also... surely Shoaib can still bowl reasonably fast. He's only 40. Walsh and Ambrose are 50+