• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2015/2016 Plunket Shield Draft

Howsie

International Captain
He hasn't taken Munro, Kippax that is.

But yes, from what I understand there really isn't much point taking any of the regular NZ cricketers. No points to be had there.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Gutted I missed out.

Will follow proceedings
We'll let you in as a seventh Cane. You can make two picks now, then we'll get back to Phlegm for a pick and also whether he wants to keep Taylor.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah it was FC cricket back in the day, but I was hoping for some discussion on my proposed points and stuff yesterday that didn't really eventuate. We'd have to start the whole draft over again if people want the big Test jocks included tbh.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay, but the randomiser already made you the last to get a pick, and now you're sticking with a player who'll fetch you just 200 points. I wouldn't cop that tbh.

Phlegm already letting his trademark diffidence impact on what he should be viewing as a fierce summer battle, to finally prove his superior domestix knowledge over his long-time nemesis, Howsie.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Trademark diffidence? Haha.

Fine since you think im diffident I'll trade him in for flynn. Best opener not likely to get a random call up

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay so we now need two picks from Hurricane, probably tomorrow morning.

Already off the table: Wagner, Ellis, Kuggs, Tastle, Murdoch, Bradchopa, Munro, Flynn.

Last edited: