• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Masters Champions League T20

91Jmay

International Coach
Libra Legends - Sourav Ganguly, Graeme Swann, Jacques Kallis, Brad Hogg, Ryan ten Doeschate, Ajay Ratra, Chris Read, Sean Ervine, Shaun Tait, Ryan Sidebottom, Michael Lumb, Marcus North, Taufeeq Umar, Nicky Boje, Ian Butler.

That team should have plundered. Lumb, Read, Ervine, Tendo, Hogg,Frontarse, Tait and Kallis aren't retired in any meaningful sense of the word.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Lumb, Ambrose, Onions?

So the idea is 'be either retired or a random county cricketer over 30'

edit: Or be Richard Levi apparently

Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Lumb, Ambrose, Onions?

So the idea is 'be either retired or a random county cricketer over 30'

edit: Or be Richard Levi apparently
This sounds like the ****test tournament anyone could possibly lay eyes on. Apart from if you were getting paid handsomely to play in it, or you were a pretender playing next to the ones getting paid handsomely.

Star signs as team names. Genius. And Richard Levi, not a Master in any sense of the word.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

:laugh:

You all want to be signing up to Paddy Power for the duration of this obscure comp. I'd also like Jeets to bowl well and one of the Leo Lions to make sure I don't regret what I just did.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeets with two wickets in his first two balls, including Styris. Only introduced as the eighth bowling option in the 12th over, but he's used to being criminally overlooked.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeets almost picked up his third in that over btw. Four byes over the top of the bails with beautiful flight and turn.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I wonder if Shane Bond will still be clocking over 135kph in this later tonight. He's in fine shape for 40, much better shape than Darren Gough (127kph).