• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheffield Shield Fantasy Comp 2015/16 - Merged Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Last pick at 10:14 Sydney time, looks like I can pick now.

The batsman with the most wonderful technique..

MARCUS STOINIS

adub

International Captain
Someone needs to send the search party out for Jimmy101.

Gnske up for two picks...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hey NUFAN what do you think of picking 14 or even 15 players for this?

The season's a lot longer so I think things will change more, particularly given there will be Test/ODI unavailabilities. No shortage of players available in the state squads either.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I agree 14 should be the number. Does anyone mind if we go 14? Remember at the mid season break you can cut and release players so yeah I'm happy with 14 is 14 okay for everyone else?

adub

International Captain
Gold. Now I can pick Jono Wells at 14 and laugh when he scores the most runs by an Oompah Loompah in a Shield season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I am hoping for a 30 wickets 50 run year from my next pick

Andrew Fekete

Sorry for the edit I thought he was chosen already and don't want Riggins feeling too bad with his number 1 pick.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Jimmy!!! Mate we really need a pick shortly or we might need a reserve to come in. 3 picks now and you are in with a chance still..

Riggins

International Captain
Our fearless leader and Matt wade pending there not being negative points for dropping catches.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can anyone think of someone who might be keen to replace Jimmy? I think if he waits too much longer he'll just struggle to match everyone else.