• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Sri Lanka 2015

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
First Test starts on Wednesday.

Does anyone have any insight into Warrican? Bowling average looks terrific but I am mindful of Windies spinners dominating domestically. Can't believe Chandrika made the tour.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Randiv picks 5. Had looked very impressive, and had been using a lot of body after tinkering his action. Good signs for ODI cricket.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A first baller for Thirimanne, can someone remind me what exactly it is that he does on the cricket field?

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
SL B team is having a good go at WI bowling. And SL test #3 makes yet another single figure score.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Keep out Milinda Siriwardane, Upul Tharanga and Jehan Mubarak out of the side.,
Yes, I do like Thirimanne BUT he needs to be dropped until he gains some confidence scoring runs again with the A team..Encouraging to see some of the BPXI scoring big and hopefully Siriwardana will get a chance as he seems to doing ok..

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
So far it's been all fairly peedictable. Roach the only wicket taker, but SL going along fairly comfortably so far. I love these two sides, I hope this is a good test to kick things off