• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Sri Lanka 2015

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Disappointed we didn't get to 500 but encouraged to see the turn that Bishoo is starting to get from the wicket...

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Bravo and some WI bowlers may have a good series, but I'll be surprised if they draw even one game (without rain interruption).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I haven't actually watched any of this Test so I don't know exactly how slow we're talking here, but Bishoo has always been slow through the air.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
errr, so 4 no balls in this over from Kaushal. Gee whizz....Has a spinner ever bowled 4 no balls in an over?

YorksLanka

International Debutant
glad to see the back of Bravo, we should get through the others quickly and get them back in again..worried about rain as heard it is raining near Colombo so don't want weather to intervene..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Must be some sort of record having 3 sets of 2 players scoring the same score in an innings within the first 7 wickets.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
We've got this all wrong so far. We played 4 pacers on a spinners pitch when our frontline spinner was hopelessly undercooked having played no serious cricket for ages. You could tell that Bishoo got better the more he bowled and at the end of the SL innings looked more like the class leggie we know he is.

What I find really upsetting is apart from Herath, these Sri Lankan bowlers are pretty unimpressive. I think Taylor and Roach were far better then their Sri Lankan counterparts for example, but we are being absolutely thrashed because our batsmen are truly dire. If they can't score runs in this series against this attack, I really fear for our future tbh.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worrying that they have all got in and got out. Can accept a few failures getting out early but for the entire side to get a start and nobody go on is a bit pathetic.