• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Sri Lanka 2015

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry to say this, but pretty sure they went close to 2.0 or even money at one stage when Bravo was teeing off. I never laid the West Indies so annoyed with myself. :@
Ya it was 1.90 just before Bravo got out. However I refrained at that stage because I already had some money on SL when they were paying 1.40 during the Fletcher quickie.

kami10

Cricket Spectator
Well, I still do not know what's happen, after those last 3.4 over brutal hitting by Matthews and chandimal , 60 runs in no time,2 match series between Lanka vs WESTINDIES T20I

Srilanka
215 for 3

Dilshan 56,

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lanka started $1.85 last match and I thought that was amazing value. They won.

They are now starting at $2 for this match despite winning the last match.

Someone explain that to me?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
heh just saw that. probably good thing for you Daemon as SL are currently underdogs now. Aren't exactly dominating this chase right now... need to lift the scoring. Wickets in hand though

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It was but Sri Lanka got to around 1.4 so he could have hedged and greenbooked that bitch at 1-90, locking in guaranteed profit.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done to West Indies on a deserved win.their power hitters were the difference between the two teams along with their exceptional fielding. Very disappointed with kapugedara and hopefully he will be replaced by a junior-gunathilaka seemed to do OK..also pleased siriwardana,he has been a good find. Nice to see KP has improved his temperament and finally,chameercontinues to look a decent prospect. NZ will be a much tougher prospect though..

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wasn't too impressed with Jayasuriya. He wasn't horrible but didn't look great itbt. Early days but reminded me of Saraubh Tiwary from india. Bit jammy

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Siriwardina (spell check) looks like he could be a interesting all-rounder for SRI going forward.

And add Gayle, Simmons, Badree and Windies remain World T20 favourites for me pending the WICB doesn't do any more crazy stuff or the CARICOM governments current attempts to dissolve the board doesn't have any affect on the team/player participation in that tournament.

Gayle, Simmons, Samuels, Ramdin, DW Bravo, Pollard, Russell, Sammy, Narine, Taylor, Badree.

Fletcher, Holder, Bishoo, Rampaul

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Wasn't too impressed with Jayasuriya. He wasn't horrible but didn't look great itbt. Early days but reminded me of Saraubh Tiwary from india. Bit jammy
Ya having someone like him at no. 3 in T20 isn't ideal. Chandimal, Mathews and Siri should come at nos. 3-5.