• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Comp: Name the player from the pic

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Over the next few weeks I'll post pics of cricketers. Each time a group is released, email me who you think they are. In all 100 cricketers pictures will be posted. Whoever gets the most right wins prestige and maybe a book if someone can rustle something up.

Email for this is: cwnametheplayer@gmail.com

Please include in your email your forum name. If you don't want me to have your actual email address, it takes about 30 seconds to make a gmail account.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Groups of 5 players will be posted at one time, and you must email 5 names each time 5 pics are posted