• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member

The first tour match is a month away but pre-tour articles are starting to come out so discussion and hype can begin.

This tour will see the first day night test with pink balls.Article here First day-night Test for Adelaide Oval | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

New Zealand Test Squad
Brendon McCullum (c) Corey Anderson Trent Boult Doug Bracewell Mark Craig Martin Guptill Matt Henry Tom Latham James Neesham Luke Ronchi (wk) Hamish Rutherford Tim Southee Ross Taylor BJ Watling (wk) Kane Williamson

Perhaps NZ's best chance to topple Australia in Australia for a generation. Can they take their chance?

Flem274*

123/5
hahaha those bastards putting the perth tour game after the WACA test

if johnson plays that r.i.p. our batting but hopefully ozzie get all knee jerk and drop him for john hastings

Gob

International Coach
Could be real tight. Think NZ deserves to start as favourites but I think Aust will eventually win given the venues.

Gob

International Coach
i did a statistical analyse using my scientific laptop computer and the results indicated that Steve Smith and Kane Williamson will be big keys in this series. How do you think these two would fare in this series and in general how do you rate their respective batting?

GGG

State Captain
Could be real tight. Think NZ deserves to start as favourites but I think Aust will eventually win given the venues.
No you don't. We are the under dogs that will punch above our weight etc

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The question is, will this meme team from NZ be able to handle the adult-sized boundaries?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i did a statistical analyse using my scientific laptop computer and the results indicated that Steve Smith and Kane Williamson will be big keys in this series. How do you think these two would fare in this series and in general how do you rate their respective batting?
But seriously which one will take more wickets in the series?

Niall

International Coach
Any aussie/NZ bookies got any prices for this yet? Nothing from the UK/Europe ones yet.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I'd like to think we have a chance this series, but given how easily our batting lineup was peeled apart on a bouncy MCG wicket earlier this year I tend to think that we'll take a bit of a thumping.

2-0 to Oz with a KW rearguard at Adelaide helping NZ to avoid the whitewash. NZ to level up the score during the return series in February.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Brisbane probably the best chance for a Kiwi win. Win the toss and catch out the fragile batting early in the series. Roadalaide can easily be a draw on the drop in. Get a draw in Perth and win 1-0.

I'm expecting batting pitches because of the possibly ****ty home batting but weather in Brisbane might be the exception.

adub

International Captain
I'm not a betting man and do expect Australia to win but those look juicy odds for NZ and a drawn series.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Brisbane probably the best chance for a Kiwi win. Win the toss and catch out the fragile batting early in the series. Roadalaide can easily be a draw on the drop in. Get a draw in Perth and win 1-0.

I'm expecting batting pitches because of the possibly ****ty home batting but weather in Brisbane might be the exception.
Don't think there's much chance of a draw in any of the matches tbh, unless a full day is lost to rain. Neither team has the batting for it.

2-1 Australia.