• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Gob

International Coach
Don't know what it says to him to bat him below a keeper who isn't picked for his batting. Think it's less 'have a bit more freedom' and more 'you're ****'. Best way to become a middle order player is to learn on the job surely
Nevill averages 41 in FC cricket with 3000+ runs and got a double ton. Being a very good keeper doesn't automatically mean he is a poor batsman. Opposite of Gilchrist really

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Although I've been very annoyed at McCullum in this series I hope that the home matches go well for him this year if he is in fact retiring after the return Australian series and never plays away for NZ again. Although incredibly frustrating, he has done a lot for NZ cricket in the last 13/14 years.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Although I've been very annoyed at McCullum in this series I hope that the home matches go well for him this year if he is in fact retiring after the return Australian series and if this is his las away game for NZ . Although incredibly frustrating, he has done a lot for NZ cricket in the last 13/14 years.

Meridio

International Regular
The ball's suddenly started hooping. Again, too little, too late. Been a disappointing series for us.