• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Predictions:

- Nathan Lyon to get Brendon McCullum 4/6 occasions. McCullum will have a good series though.
- Tim Southee to get Steve Smith 4/6 occasions. Boult to chip in with the others. Smith will have a poor series.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm not going to bother making too many specific predictions but I'll be surprised if any one player dominates over the whole series. I think we'll see one to two players (a bowler, batsman) from each side standing up each Test in some low scoring affairs. I think Smith and Watling will be the only ones to score consecutive 50+s (in terms of matches).

Flem274*

123/5
Need to win at the gabba (and we will since Australian batting bar two blokesis the southee/boult charity fund). Even though they can't bat johnson at the waca is going to win the game by himself and adelaide day nighter will be a lottery. Bat during the day, bowl at night imo. Might even be a rare bowl first game (new ball wears off just in time for the lights and maybe dew)

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Need to win at the gabba (and we will since Australian batting bar two blokesis the southee/boult charity fund). Even though they can't bat johnson at the waca is going to win the game by himself and adelaide day nighter will be a lottery. Bat during the day, bowl at night imo. Might even be a rare bowl first game (new ball wears off just in time for the lights and maybe dew)
Honestly I think Lyon is going to be the difference. He's been quietly winning games for Australia at home. He did well against us last time too iirc. Will be interesting to see if Craig can have an effect since they're very similar bowlers.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Predictions:

- Nathan Lyon to get Brendon McCullum 4/6 occasions. McCullum will have a good series though.
- Tim Southee to get Steve Smith 4/6 occasions. Boult to chip in with the others. Smith will have a poor series.
Interesting, I was thinking Boult will be the main threat to Smith.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Don't think there's much chance of a draw in any of the matches tbh, unless a full day is lost to rain. Neither team has the batting for it.

2-1 Australia.
I expect more roads this summer but Brisbane is usually a result pitch. With just Warner and Smith as experienced batsmen I'm expecting some low scores. No Rad to dig the team out of trouble either. Can NZ take advantage is the question.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Calling it for the Aussies. Their bowling sings at home. A lot rides on Smith though.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm sure he's not going to die if he misses it, but might let Cribb have a look at this pink ball trial that Sky NZ are going to televise, next Thursday.

Heef or someone to slip Phlegm the details of his new SkyGo login before then if possible.