• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Smith vs Kane Williamson

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trust me, NZC wanted to play in Australia over the Christmas period, they weren't wanted though. CA see the Windies as the bigger drawcard which I find laughable but who knows, they had the 'numbers'.
For once, a normal Gabba crowd ought to be the max attendance during every Test Match against the Windies.

I'd honestly be surprised if any day of the tests surpasses 13 people, two police dogs and one pig.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in australia who would prefer to watch an australia vs west indies test over an australia vs new zealand test

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
CA underrated NZ about four years ago - that's really when the schedule would have been locked in. Disgraceful after the draw in the last series at home.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Bump

Not sure about their bowling, but...

1. 920 Kholi or is that Kolhi (hopefully double failure in Perth)
2. 913 King Kane (hopefully double century in Wellington)
3. 901 and dropping Mr Sandpaper